There’s nothing better than the love of a cat. They can be great playmates and excellent cuddle buddies. However, when your kitty has problems with spraying, it can make life really hard for everyone. This is where you will find our cat spraying no more review very useful.
Cat urine has a particularly pungent odor, and if your cat sprays, your house can end up smelling like a litter box. On top of the foul smell, spraying can also cause extensive damage to your home. It can destroy floors and furnishings, which can cost a tremendous amount of money to replace. It also causes a great deal of stress for you and anyone else living in the house, as well as your kitty.
A lot of cat owners believe that their cat will stop spraying on her own. They might think that she’s just going through a phase and that she will eventually grow out of it. However, truth be told, cats that spray rarely ever grow out of it. For some felines, spraying is an instinct. They do it to mark their territory or to communicate. This is particularly true for male cats that have been neutered. Cats can also spray when they feel threatened or anxious. For example, if a new pet has been introduced to the home, there are strays that frequent your yard, or the cat’s environment has been altered, the cat might develop anxiety or feel as if she is being threatened, which can lead to spraying.
If spraying is a problem that you are contending with, you may find yourself yelling at your cat or treating her with hostility. Though you don’t want to be mean, it’s hard not to get frustrated, which can result in lashing out. Of course, yelling and being hostile won’t do any good. In fact, it could make the problem worse.
If your cat’s spraying is wrecking havoc on your home and your life, you’ll be happy and relieved to know that there is a way to finally combat the problem once and for all. How? – With Cat Spraying No More!
In this comprehensive Cat Spraying No More review, you’ll find out everything you need to know about this incredible solution that will help you finally put an end to your cat’s spraying problem so that you can both live a happier, less stressful life.
What is Cat Spraying No More?
Cat Spraying No More is a 66 page eBook that was specifically created to tackle one of the biggest issues cat owners face: spraying. It covers everything you need to know about cat spraying, including the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of spraying, as well as tips and tricks to successfully combat the issue.
This comprehensive guide was written by Sarah Richards, a veterinarian for the ASPCA, and someone who has been through the ordeal of cat spraying herself. Richards has cared for cats her entire life and knows all too well the frustration that can arise when cats urinate outside of their litter box. After spending a great deal of time trying to determine what causes cats to spray, Sarah discovered that the previous experiences that a cat has had, coupled with anxiety and frustration, often lead to spraying.
Once she determined the root cause of spraying, Sarah started to develop tactics to help combat the problem, and she found great success with them. Knowing that other cat owners were experiencing the same frustrations that she was, Sarah decided to develop Cat Spraying No More so that she could help others who are dealing with this issue actually find a way to successfully eliminate it.
This product has been around for several years. Since it was published, this guide has become the leading authority on the subject of cat spraying. You can find countless testimonials from people who have used this guide all over the Internet, and the majority of the Cat Spraying No More reviews that are out there give this guide a huge thumbs up.
An Introduction to Why Cats Spray
If you have a cat that is spraying, there’s no doubt that you are wondering why. You’ve set up a litter box, introduced it to your cat and he just won’t use it! Or, your cat randomly walks around and sprays urine on your curtains, walls, furniture, floor, or even your clothing and it is driving you up a wall! You can’t help but wonder why your feline companion, whom you give so much affection to, is peeing everywhere. Is she doing it out of spite? Is she doing it because she hates you? Or maybe she is peeing because she is unhappy?
Believe it or not, there are actually definite reasons why cats spray. Some of the most common reasons for spraying include the following:
- They have specific spots that they like to urinate. Just like humans, cats have their own personal preferences. There may be some areas of your house that your cat likes and some that she doesn’t. If the litter box is in a location that your feline doesn’t like, she isn’t going to us it; it’s as simple as that. Instead, she’s going to go in whatever space it is that she finds the most appealing.
- She can’t use the litter box. Some cats simply can’t use their litter boxes. For example, if the box is enclosed and she’s large, she may not be able to fit into it. If the box has a high lip and she has mobility issues, she may not be able to step up and into it.
- There’s been trauma. If the cat has experienced any sort of trauma, there’s a good chance that he will become a sprayer. Often, cats that are exposed to dangerous situations, or that have been harmed will have difficulties assimilating to using a cat box. Moreover, their spraying may be associated with the stress that they have endured and the fear that they have developed as a result of a traumatic experience. Additionally, if a cat has had any difficulties while using the litter box, he or she may have difficulties using it. The cat may associate negativity with the cat box or become afraid of it, therefore, he or she may avoid going near it, let alone using it.
- The cat is stressed. Just like humans, cats can become stressed; however, unlike people, cats do not know how to respond to stress properly. In order to cope with stress, a cat may begin spraying. The reason cats spray when they become stressed isn’t really understood; but it is believed that they find spraying helps to calm them. Additionally, it could be that cats spray when they are stressed because it is a way to communicate and mark their territory, which a feline might believe is an appropriate way to respond to stress.
- Other animals are present. Lastly, cats have a tendency to spray when there other animals in the environment. Since it is a way to mark territory, a cat may spray in order to lay claim to his or his or her area. When a cat sprays, he or she leaves her scent behind, which other animals will pick up and avoid inhabiting because they know that the area ‘belongs’ to someone else. Furthermore, spraying is a way to assert dominance, so if a cat lives with other animals, or if other animals are near his or her territory, the kitty may spray in order to show dominance.
What Does This Product Cover?
Cat Spraying No More really is a comprehensive guide to dealing with this common feline problem. Sarah covers virtually everything you need to know about spraying, including understanding why cats spray, what causes them to spray, and how to actually change their behavior to get them to stop urinating outside of their litter boxes.
Some of the things that are covered in this highly detailed guide include the following:
- An in-depth analysis of why and what causes cats to spray. Spraying is instinctual for cats; in the wild, it’s a way for them to mark their territory and communicate with other cats. When cats become stressed, anxious or frustrated, they might express how they are feeling by spraying. Things like their previous experiences, changes to their environment, stress, the introduction of a new pet or family member, visitors to the house, stray cats frequenting your yard, and frustration are all factors that can cause a cat to spray. Cats that were feral and have been domesticated are inclined to spraying, as are male cats that have been neutered.
- This eBook reveals that spraying is a very common problem for cats. The guide highlights the fact that one out of every 10 domesticated cats has problems with urinating outside of a litter box. Knowing that it’s such a common problem is very reassuring for cat owners who might think that it’s a problem that only they are dealing with.
- The guide illustrates how ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. It also highlights how some of the methods that people commonly use to try to combat spraying aren’t effective and can actually make the problem worse. For example, forcing a cat to use the cat litter box, punishing the cat and yelling are not beneficial solutions and can end up making the feline more stressed out, which can lead to even worse spraying problems.
- Sarah shares the methods that she uses to combat cat spraying. These methods involve using herbal treatments that actually prevent a cat from urinating outside of the litter box. Because they are herbal remedies, they are all-natural, extremely safe and do not cause any unwanted or additional stress for the cat.
- The guide also shares useful methods that cat owners can use to encourage their feline friends to want to use their litter boxes. This includes the basic rules for setting up a cat litter box inside the house. Sarah has used these methods herself, and she has found great success with them.
- This guide also shares why spraying can be a behavioral problem and shares clues that you can look for that indicate your cat is spraying as a result of a behavioral issue.
Bonus Features of This eBook
In addition to everything mentioned above, Cat Spraying No More also comes with four bonus features. These bonus features are completely free of charge.
- The Cat Training Bible. This fully detailed eBook offers everything you need to know about training your cat. It features tips, advice and strategies that you can use to better understand why your cat sprays. It also contains information that will teach you how to properly make use of virtually every cat training strategy that’s out there, such as cat door training, collar training, reducing and preventing fighting with other animals and humans, and even how to train your cat to execute tricks! With the Cat Training Bible, you will learn how to turn your feline friend into the most well behaved companion. Normally, this eBook is valued at $50, but when you purchase the Cat Spraying No More guide, the Cat Training Bible is a complimentary gift.
- 101 Recipes for a Healthy Cat App. Love and affection are important for cats, but even more important is proper nutrition. With the 101 Recipes for a Healthy Cat app, you will gain access to 101 recipes for delicious, nutritious and easy to make meals and snacks that your cat will gobble up. Some of the recipes featured on this app include birthday treats, crispy trout, salmon pate, and even cat cookies! The nutritional needs of cats were taken into consideration when these recipes were developed so as to ensure that felines are getting the nutrition they need. Plus, the recipes are super easy to make, and they are so tasty that your cat won’t be able to resist them.
- The Cat Blueprint. This specialty eBook is loaded with essential information that you can use to make your cat as healthy and happy as possible. It features advice and guidance from experts in the field of cat care. Some of the topics covered in this eBook include what you need to know about vaccinations, how to feed them the healthiest diet possible, and even how to properly groom your cat so that she can stay clean and her coat and skin can remain healthy. With these 101 recipes, your cat will never turn her nose up to eating again! Normally, this eBook costs $30, but when you order the Cat Spraying No More guide, it is completely free of charge!
- The Pet Medical Recorder Software. The last bonus offered with the Cat Spraying No More guide is the Pet Medial Recorder Software. With this software, you will be able to easily keep track of all of your feline companion’s important medical and treatment records. This handy software will allow you to keep an on-going record of treatments and medical exams, including flea control, de-worming treatments, vaccinations and more! You will be able to keep all of your cat’s important information current and see it at a glance. It also records the details of any medications that your cat has to take, as well as his or her overall medical history, immunizations, contact details for your veterinarian, and even details for your pet health insurance. This software costs $35 on its own, but it is offered as a free gift with the Cat Spraying No More guide.
Money Back Guarantee!
To sweeten the deal even more and to ensure that you are completely satisfied, Sarah Richards offers a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If the information offered in this guide doesn’t work for you, if you are unhappy for any reason at all, or you just change your mind and decide that you no longer want to keep Cat Spraying No More, you won’t have to pay a cent.
All you have to do is send Sarah an email within 60 days of purchasing the product and every cent that you spent on it will be fully reimbursed. No questions will be asked, and there won’t be any hard feelings, either.
There are several alternatives to the Cat Spraying No More guide. Below, we offer a comparison to one of the most popular competitors, Cat Spray Stop.
Cat Spraying No More
Cat Spray Stop
A proven track record. A clear, comprehensive and easy to follow guide
A relatively new product that offers a fresh perspective on preventing cat spraying
It has been around for a while, so some of the information may be a bit outdated
While this guide may offer a new insight, it doesn't have a proven track record of success
Personal Experience with This Product – My Cat Spraying No More Review
I’ve always been a cat lover, but I could never really understand why they acted the way that they did, despite the fact that I really made an effort.
Sure, I was great at giving them love and affection, and my feline friends and I enjoyed plenty of snuggling and purring sessions; however, we had one particular problem, and it was a really big one – spraying!
This is what has led me to publish this cat spraying no more review.
I had this problem with both of my cats. They were excellent cats; so kind, sweet and affectionate. But despite the fact that they seemed really happy, they sprayed all the time, and they did it everywhere! The smell of urine when you walked into my house was so bad that it could literally knock you to the floor. And I can’t even tell you the damage that their spraying did and how much it cost to repair! Carpets had to be ripped up, furniture had to be replaced, and the sheetrock had to be replaced on two of my walls! It was absolutely unbelievable.
I was so frustrated that I ended up yelling at my cats on a constant basis. Of course, they had no idea what I was talking about, but they did understand that I was stressed out and angry, and I think that made the problem even worse!
I contacted my vet about the spraying problem. She was very friendly and assured me that this was an issue that a lot of cat owners had. She even offered my some tips and advice; however, despite her best efforts, her tricks proved to be fruitless. They did absolutely nothing! Even more frustrated, I took to the Internet to see if I could find any solutions. I was shocked – and delighted – to find that there were actually forums out there where people discussed cat spraying problems. I found what I thought was great info, but none of it worked. Also, I read every article on cat spraying I could find, and guess what? They weren’t any help, either!
Finally, I stumbled upon Cat Spraying No More. My interest was piqued, especially after I read a review from someone who said that she had the issue with her five cats, and that the information provided in the guide helped to completely eliminate the problem in just a few days!
When I received the guide, I immediately started pouring over it. I was so relieved to learn that spraying was extremely common and to discover the reasons why cats spray. Understanding the reasons for spraying really helped me gain some valuable insight into this problem behavior.
I was a little skeptical about the tips that Sarah offered; but despite my trepidation, I gave them a shot. The way I looked at it, I had nothing else to lose! Either the spraying would stay the same, or it would miraculously stop. To my complete and total surprise and delight, I quickly discovered that the advice that Sarah offered in the eBook was actually legit! It did take a few weeks to get my cats to completely change their behavior and consistently use their litter boxes, but fast forward to two months later and my cats have completely stopped spraying! They never, ever urinated outside of their cat boxes! Now we are all a lot happier and much less stressed out. Plus, my house no longer smells like a litter box, and my furnishings aren’t being destroyed!
I cannot tell you what a huge life saver Cat Spraying No More has been for me and my feline companions. It has really changed everything Now I never have to worry about finding puddles or streaks of urine around my house. This guide really is a game changer. I’m no longer wasting my precious time cleaning up my cats’ pee, and my house is no longer a large cat litter box. Since using Cat Spraying No More, things in my house are much happier for all, including the cats.
Two Game Changers
This product offers some incredible information about cat spraying, including why they do it, solutions that many cat owners’ use to combat the problem that are proven to be ineffective, and how to actually combat the problem. However, of all of the information that I gained from this guide, there were two specific things that I learned that I found made all the difference in the world.
- The placement of the litter box. I had no idea that where the litter box was placed could actually affect whether or not my cats would use it. I had my cat pan in the bathroom, which was the most convenient spot for me. It was easy to clean in there, it was tucked away in a corner so it wasn’t a huge eyesore, and having it in the bathroom just made sense. Little did I know that the reason why my cats weren’t using it is because they didn’t like sharing their bathroom space with anyone else! Like humans, cats want their privacy. They also like it to be quite when they use the bathroom. Now, these things seem pretty obvious; however, I just didn’t give them any thought. Since I used the bathroom frequently, and since I often made loud noise in there (my hair dryer, taking a shower, etc), my cats were not pleased with the location. I took Sarah’s advice and moved the cat box to a quieter, more private location, and guess what? – It made a huge difference! My cats started using the litter box almost immediately!
- Concealing favorite spraying spots. Though moving the litter box definitely helped, my cats were still spraying; not as frequently as they were before, but they still did it from time to time. They had one spot that they particularly liked to spray on: the wall in the kitchen. I don’t know why, but for some reason, they were drawn to that spot. In the Cat Spraying No More guide, Sarah said that concealing the spots that cats like to spray would help to prevent them from doing it. First, I placed a shelving unit in front of the wall, but it didn’t phase them in the least – they sprayed right on it! I thought long and hard and finally, I decided to put something that they love in front of their favorite spraying spot: their favorite scratching post. I figured that they wouldn’t dare spray on something that they love. Also, I applied one of the herbal remedies that Sarah shares in her book to the scratching post. Guess what? – They no longer spray there! I was in complete and total shock!
I have to say that I was a little skeptical about Cat Spraying No More. However, I figured that I didn’t have anything to lose, so I gave it a shot. Let me tell you that I am so glad that I did! It has made such a huge difference. My cats are no longer spraying, they are using their litter box, my house doesn’t smell anymore, and my furnishings aren’t being destroyed! Most importantly: my cats and I are a lot less stressed and so much happier! This guide has literally changed our lives.
The Pros and Cons
Like all products, there are pros and cons associated with Cat Spraying No More. I think it’s a wise idea to highlight both so that you can really determine if this is the right product for you. Here’s a look at what I considered to be the biggest advantages and disadvantages of this program.
- It offers tons of valuable insight about cat spraying, so you really gain an understanding of why your cat acts the way that she does.
- Instead of offering a single technique, this guide offers multiple strategies for combating cat spraying, which I really like, and I think other people will like, too. Every cat is different, and so is every situation. By offering multiple techniques, you can find something that works for you and your pet.
- It suggests using safe herbal remedies instead of harmful chemicals to combat spraying problems.
- It really works! I can’t stress enough how incredible the results of this program are!
- It’s a little bit dated. The illustrations are kind of bland, and there aren’t any links or anything else to expand on the information presented.
- I think some videos would be nice, as some people are visual learners.
Overall, I highly recommend Cat Spraying No More. I found that it was quite comprehensive and offered tons of great insight and valuable techniques for combating cat spraying. It’s easy to follow, inexpensive and it comes with a money back guarantee. If you are having issues with cat spraying, it really is worth your while to invest in this program. Even if it doesn’t work for you, you can get a full refund. What have you got to lose? Click the button below to get the product.
After reading our cat spraying no more review you decide it is just what you need simply click below to get access.